First Line Of Defense
Why use Rolled Foam™??
Because it works!
Consider ROLLED-FOAM™ your "First line of Defense"
- Diminishes the air flow through the wall.
- Separates the cold and hot temperatures where they meet.
- Makes for easier interior temperature stabilization.
- Makes all other insulations' R-Value preform better.
What makes Rolled-Foam different?? It is a 3 in 1 product.
1. Stay dry with the vinyl scrim vapor barrier, on both sides.
2. Stay warm/cool with the 3/8” or 1/2” R-tech polystyrene, roll out to 4’ x 100’.
3. Stay flexible with the new strong Scrim fabric on both sides, bends to 360 degrees with 33 lb per sq inch shear pressure all laminated together. Enhances R-Value up to 3.5 points when used with other insulations.
Benefits to applying Rolled-Foam™ from the footings, to the walls, to the roof.
- Works with new construction or remodeling.
- Easy to install—roll out, measure, cut and fasten, tape seams.
- Strong, flexible, stretchable.
- Enhances other existing insulation R-Values up to 40%.
- Rolled-Foam won’t break the budget, it will save the budget.
- Cost effective installation, designed better with new technology.
- Utility bill savings—pay less monthly.
- 100% recyclable.
- Green product, Energy* qualified.
- Insulation tax credits may apply.
- Insulate large water tanks.